Friday, June 11, 2010

My JCPenney Savings and Store Coupons


I just got back from JCPenney and had to share the deals I got with you. JCPenney has select kids clothes for 60% off. If you look at my picture to the left, every item there was $3.19 each. I bought 3 shirts and 5 pairs of shorts for my son (I buy a year in advance, so these are all 3Ts) But the deal gets better use this $10 off any $25 purchase coupon and it will bring each item down to $1.94 each. My total was $16.50 with a savings 0f $48.40.

I few more deals I saw on our trip to the mall:

The Limited is having their Fashion Cash Sale through June 21. Stop into the store and get a $10 off any $10 or more purchase. It can only be used on non sale items.

Children's Place has an additional 25% off all their markdowns. Select shirts (they have cute polos for boys) are $5.00 and shorts $10. Use this 20% off any $25 or more purchase coupon. Good June 11-13.

At Old Navy you can take an additional 30% off all their clearance items. I did see some kids shirts as low as $2.07. If you still have a stuff it bag make sure to bring that in with you for an additional 10% off. Or head over to Barker's Bones for a coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0