Friday, November 4, 2011

Mega Swagbucks Friday!







Today is Mega Swagbucks Friday! Your chances of winning bigger amounts like 30-1000 increases today.



Haven't joined Swagbucks yet? What are you waiting for? SwagBucks is a search engine that gives you points just for searching. You will receive anywhere from 3 to 1000 points for a search. The points are rewarded randomly for normal search behavior (meaning don't keep putting a search in one after another or you will be locked out). You can then redeem these points for some great prizes.



I redeem my Swagbucks for Amazon egift cards. I save them up all year long and they help me buy all my Christmas presents.



Want some extra ways to earn more Swagbucks. First make sure you add your birthday to your account and on your birthday you will get an extra 50 Swagbucks. Second, everyday make sure you do the daily poll for 1 Swagbuck and go through the NOSO special offers for another 2 Swagbucks.

Swidget 1.0