Friday, October 16, 2009

Free Amazon Prime for 3 months

I've been waiting for this to come back I order a lot through Amazon thanks to the free gift cards I earn from Swagbucks.
Currently you can get a free 3-month subscription to Amazon Prime. You get free 2-day shipping on any items which are eligible for it and there's no minimum purchase (the best part, especially when you are trying to get those last minute presents)
Go here for the specific details on how to sign up. You'll want to read and follow them carefully in order to prevent your card from being charged after your 3-month period is up. One of the steps I had trouble with. It asks you to click on "See All Eligible Books" I never saw that so just click on the Dummies book on that page and it will work from there.
This offer ends today Friday, October 16, 2009 so hurry and take advantage of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0