Monday, February 15, 2010

$8.00 frames & lenses

Yes, you can get a set of frames with your prescription lenses for only $8.00 (+ S&H) at Zenni Optical. I was sceptical at first. But I read a few blogs where they had gotten them and they said they were worth it. I really needed to update my glasses, it had been over 8 years, and I only wear them at night to watch TV so I decided to give it a try and ordered my pair. They have a decent selection to choose from. You can choose a higher priced pair, but I decided to stick with the $8.00 pair (I'm cheap :) When they came I was pleased. They are exactly what I needed. The only thing is, if you have a stronger prescription your lenses will be a little thicker. All in all - if you are looking for a new pair or even just a back up pair it's worth headed over to Zenni Optical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0