Friday, February 26, 2010

MOMS Sale this March

I wanted to re-post this, so you remember and start getting your list ready.

Mark you calendars ladies the Richmond Area Mothers of Multiples Yard Sale in Mechanicsville is March 6. It's held at Chickahominy Middle School and is from 8am -11am.

I love, LOVE this sale. I am always there bright and early. There selection is great. They have a ton of clothes laid out by size and gender. Tons of toys (my favorite spot) and books. Great baby accessories and so much more. All their stuff is in great shape and their prices are unbelievable. I like to buy toys for my sons birthday in May. I just stash them away in the closet, you have no idea how much I save. It's nice that he is at that age that he doesn't know that it's not new from the store, it's just new to him. Go prepared with a list and Bags, they do have little baskets but they go fast and they really don't hold a lot.

For more yard/consignment sales around Richmond head over to this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0