Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Luna and Clif Bars Free at Kroger


Go here to print off a 0.50 off 1 Luna Bar and a 0.50 of 1 Clif Bar coupon. Use these at your local store that doubles and you could get them for free.

I printed mine off today and headed over to my local Kroger. I picked up 2 Luna Nutrition Bars for Women and 2 regular Clif Bars. (The Clif coupon says for a C fruit and nut bar, but I couldn't find them so I picke up the regular bars hoping the coupon would work and it did - no beeping.) Plus I picked up the EverReady flashlight for my son (it matches his tools and he is going to be Bob the Builder for halloween :) using the $1.00 off one package of Energizer Brand batteries or Energizer brand flashlight coupon. I paid only 0.30 and saved $6.26. And as a bonus I got a catalina coupon for a free Clif Builders Protein Bar.

I also made a quick run over to Rite Aid and picked up 2 NYC Color eyeliners for a whopping 0.05. They are B1G1 free this week and I used the B1G1 free coupon from the October All You magazine.

1 comment:

Swidget 1.0