Saturday, August 13, 2011

I LOVE Garage Sales

I headed out early this morning to hit some community garage sales and was very happy I went out. They didn't have much for boys. I was still able to get my little boy some super hero books, a Bob the Builder DVD and a steamroller. But my big find was girl clothes and shoes. Even though my daughter is only 2 1/2 months I am buying 12 month clothes for her for next summer. All the clothes were 0.50 each. That's a much better deal then consignment sales. And if you bought a lot from one person you got an even better deal, like a bag for $5.00 and you can get a lot in a bag. But the best deal I got was Stride Rite shoes for 0.50 a pair. Yes! 0.50 a pair! These retail for around $50 each.

They are in great condition! My little girl won't be able to fit into them until next year and maybe even not until the next year (the black ones) but you can not turn down a price like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0