Wednesday, August 24, 2011

RVA Back to School Challenge



The RVA $10.00 Back to School Challenge came to an end on Sunday. I did pretty good. I had a 96.02% savings! Spent all but 0.15, which if I had calculated correctly on Sunday night would have used and been at an even $10.00 spent. Pretty much all of my purchases came from Staples, Office Max and Office Depot, since they had all the great deals. Can't beat supplies for 0.01.

This challenge was a bit more difficult then the previous ones because Staples and Office Depot are about 20 - 25 mins from my house and having 2 kids in tow always makes things harder (especially when my daughter has to nurse every 2 hours) But I was still able to get a lot (about 160 items) of great back to school supplies for the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Richmond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0